Skip to main content
- Requests must include name, address and FBR number of the person requesting the refund.
- Requests must be sent directly to the CFFO office, as stated in Agricorp’s refund instructions.
- Requests sent to Agricorp will not be accepted.
- Requests must include a valid FBR number and, therefore, must be sent after payment has been received by the CFFO. Requests arriving before payment has been received will be returned to the sender.
- Refunds are issued 30 days (min) after the request is received. No exceptions will be made.
- Requests will not be accepted after May 30 (90 days after the March 1 deadline).