Refund Service Standard

  • Requests must include name, address and FBR number of the person requesting the refund.
  • Requests must be sent directly to the CFFO office, as stated in Agricorp’s refund instructions.
  • Requests sent to Agricorp will not be accepted.
  • Requests must include a valid FBR number and, therefore, must be sent after payment has been received by the CFFO. Requests arriving before payment has been received will be returned to the sender.
  • Refunds are issued 30 days (min) after the request is received. No exceptions will be made.
  • Requests will not be accepted after May 30 (90 days after the March 1 deadline).