Do you know someone who would make a valuable addition to the CFFO Board? Here’s some information about what the board does:
CFFO Board members have the opportunity to influence farm policy development, provide strategic leadership, advocate for fellow farmers, work alongside other leaders in agriculture, and represent the values of our greater community of Christian farmers in Ontario.
Board members commit to
- protecting and promoting the CFFO;
- attending board, federation and district meetings and events;
- communicating with members and other stakeholders;
- advising on meaningful policy; and
- living out Christian principles as leaders of the CFFO.
Both nominees and their nominators must be registered CFFO members. All nominations must be submitted to the CFFO office.
- Deadline to nominate President or Vice-Presidents: February 28, 2023
- Deadline to nominate Directors: March 21, 2023.
Please Note: Only delegates (elected federation and district board members) are eligible to vote. If you would like to discuss the election with your local representatives, you can find their contact information here.
Fill in the form below: